Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ascension - Physical Symptoms of Lightbody Activation

Last night before falling into blissful sleep, my Spirit Guide came to me and informed that I must share with my readers some of the physical, psychological and spiritual symptoms of Lightbody Activation that I have personally experienced.  This post will concern the physical manifestations.

I must preface by stating that, as an individual transits through the various levels of activations, she/he may or may not experience the same physical symptoms as I have, may experience various other manifestations, and/or may do so with different degrees of intensity.  Here, I write only of my own individual experience.

Also, the information that I present is not to be taken in any form or manner as a medical diagnosis, advise, treatment or otherwise.  If you are experiencing these, similar or other symptoms, you need to promptly seek the advice of a qualified medical professional.

Diarrhea.  Not a pretty or pleasant subject, but one that is reported by many other individuals transiting through Lightbody Activation.  The reason for this is that all of the cells of the physical body must lose a certain amount of "density" so that they can accept more Light and vibrate on a higher frequency.  (This concept is relatively complicated and I will detail it in another post.)   The diarrhea also serves as a method of detoxifying the physical body ~ purging accummulated toxins and passing them through at an accelerated rate.

Obviously, there are much safer and more pleasant ways to detoxify the physical body ~ such as brief periods of fasting.  But, some of us have had no choice in the matter.  I have been through it on three separate occasions during the past 17 years.  It is no fun and it would not have been my choice if I had been given one.  Under no circumstances should anyone try to purposely induce diarrhea ~ whether through the use of drugs, foods or other means.  Prolonged periods of diarrhea poses a tremendous health hazard.  Even brief periods of fasting can pose a health risk to certain individuals.  Always check with your health care professional first!

Skin Rashes and Conditions.  Skin rashes, hives, flaking and similar symptoms are also relatively commonly reported.  This is largerly another result of the detoxification process ~ as some cells expell certain types of toxins through the skin and this can occur anywhere on the physical body.

In my case, I had clusters of tiny red bumps that were heavily concentrated between my eyebrows and that emanated from there to the rest of my face up to my hairline and parts of my neck ~ particularly around and behind my ears.  These bumps were accompanied by flakiness and the peeling of relatively good-sized pieces of skin at relatively rapid intervals.   As you already suspect, dear reader, these bouts of skin eruptions took place at the same time as the diarrhea.

Increased Sensitivity to Light, Touch, Sound, Odors and Temperatures.  Again, another widely reported physical symptom and, in my case, this markedly increased sensitivity expanded in intensity during each of the three bouts and has remained with me, in relation to the increased sensitivity, after each episode.  Although this can be extremely annoying, it is something that one can get used to eventually ~ or at least certain aspects.  

For example, I have learned to always wear layered clothing that I can remove or put back on easily.  However, I still have not mastered socially acceptable ways of dealing with certain other situations  ... like the the smell that arises in the use of animal fat in cooking ... at those times, my only refuge is to escape physically.

Accidents.  I have heard others call it loss of coordination, clumsiness and such.  From my perspective, I can best describe it as a spontaneous, temporary loss of being in touch with physical reality that sometimes results in accidents which, in turn, sometimes cause mild to severe injury to the physical body.  This involves the the concept of multidimensional travel or awareness ~ a topic worthy of its own post.  For now, I will best describe it as taking action upon something that has all of the appearances of being a solid.

Blessed Be ... all of the Lightbodies and Lightworkers who are working individually and collectively in unity to foster the Ascension of all of humanity to a higher consciousness and laying the foundations for the next all-important and magnificent step in human evolution ...


In Love and Light,
Angelika
Related Articles:
Ascension - How Lightbody Activation Can Play Out in Daily Life